Judge Douglas P. Woodlock
Born 1947 in Hartford, CT
Federal Judicial Service
Judge, U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts.
Nominated by Ronald Reagan on April 22, 1986, to a seat vacated by W. Arthur Garrity, Jr.; Confirmed by the Senate on June 13, 1986, and received commission on June 16, 1986.
Yale University, B.A., 1969
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1975
John Joseph Moakley U.S. Courthouse
1 Courthouse Way, Suite 2300
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
1, 3rd floor
Contact the courtroom clerk regarding the use of technology in the courtroom. View our courtroom technology page for more information on the technology that is available.
Internet access is available upon request and with the consent of the presiding Judge. Click here for more information.
|Judicial Assistant||Claire Colman|
|Courtroom Clerk||Barbara Beattyemail@example.com|
|Docket Clerk||Caetlin McManusfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Chambers Procedures/Standing Orders/Sample Orders
- Standing Order - Order Setting Criminal Jury Trial
- Standing Order - Order Setting Civil Jury Trial
- Standing Order - Scheduling Order
- Standing Order - Notice of Rule 11 Hearing
- Standing Order - Notice of Initial Pretrial Conference
- Standing Order - Order Regulating Non-Jury Civil Trial
- Standing Order/Sample Order - Notice of Initial Scheduling Conference, Order for Joint Statement and Certifications, and Order for Electronic Filing