Working for the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
The United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts seeks to promote diversity in the workplace and create an environment that embraces and celebrates differences among gender, age, ethnic origins, different abilities and races.
The first step in beginning your career search with the federal judiciary is to look for open jobs that match your skills, qualifications, and interests. Each posting includes a description of the position and the minimum required qualifications.
U.S. Magistrate Judge Application - PDF-Fillable
Current Career Opportunities
|There are currently no openings in Chambers. Please check back later!|
|Court Reporter||Boston and Springfield||June 10, 2022||-|
U.S. Probation and Pretrial Services Employment Opportunities
How to Apply
Unless instructed otherwise in the announcement, you may apply using our applicant tracking system: https://forms.mad.uscourts.gov/recruitment
For questions about the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for Judicial Clerkships (OSCAR)
Judges Participating in OSCAR:
- Chief District Judge F. Dennis Saylor IV
- District Judge Patti B. Saris
- District Judge Douglas P. Woodlock
- District Judge George A. O'Toole
- District Judge Denise J. Casper
- District Judge Leo T. Sorokin
- District Judge Rya W. Zobel
- District Judge Mark L. Wolf
- District Judge Michael A. Ponsor
- District Judge Indira Talwani