View Inscriptions  
Vendor Registration Information

Instructions for Registering in SAM

Notice To Vendors - SAM

  • Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS) Number – To register in the System for Award Management (SAM), you will need a DUNS number.  If you do not have a DUNS number, one can be requested – without charge – at
  • SAM Registration – Once you have a DUNS number, you can register in SAM by going to the following website:

  • SAM Registration Information – To complete SAM registration, you will need the following information.
    • Business Information:  name, address, email, business start date, fiscal year-end close date, Tax Identification Number (SSN or EIN), Points of contact (name, phone/email)
    • Banking Information: ABA Routing Number, Account Number, Bank ACH (phone or email)
    • Other Information:
      • Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) code. Note: If you do not have a CAGE code for your entity, one will be assigned automatically during the registration process.
  • Further Assistance – If you need further assistance, please contact the SAM Help Desk at,

 866-606-8220 or the Help tab on the SAM website.

Instructions for Registering in IPP

Notice To Vendors - IPP Registration

  • Invoice Processing Platform (IPP) Registration - Registering with IPP will allow you to check the status of your U.S. Treasury payments and to receive email notifications of payments and remittance information. You may register for free at

For questions or further information please email us.

text size  
Home      Boston      Springfield      Worcester      Mission Statement      Careers      Pro Se Litigants      Records Search      Site Map